Sunday 8 April 2007

Easter sunday

Today was great, I was so nervous/scared/terrified and i actually felt phisically sick, Jeff and Christine prayed for me (i think i would have been even more scared if they didn't) and when i got up there to do my thing i felt less scared than the first time that i'd done it (and that was only in front of a few people) and it was the best that i'd done it (which was so good!). When i was in the pool thingy ready to be baptised, my shaking had near enough stopped (or had at least been minimised) and then when i came back out of the water, i was shaking so much, from a mixture of being cold and the nerves i think, it was kind of annoying but i had just been baptised so i was happy anyway!!
Then after all the baptisms we had lots of fun things to do outside and the weather was beautiful, which made it even better, so all in all today was really good, plus i got my face painted woooo!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

... and you were the cutest lil bunny there! Today was perfect, you did so well, brilliantly, in fact.


Giant Luvs, i'm so proud of you

xx

Steve & Gill said...

Bunny licious

Gill said...

proud of ya

Lee said...

It was great to see you baptised, and you did a terrific woman at the well.
Well done Iona (get it, well done!)
Sorry, that was lame.

Bethany Bennett said...

yup, you were fantastic - you have a talent for drama and when you were talking about telling 'mothers, sisters, brothers' I actually had a tingle down my spine.

Go get 'em Iona!

Gill said...

that was the bit that gets me every time!

Anonymous said...

me too

~*~*~ Iona ~*~*~ said...

Lee, that was pretty bad!!

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you! You were so incredible!! wow!! Feel like saying..."you know the girl who did the woman at the well...I actually really know her"! So, so proud of you!
I think you friends there were lovely too!
Thank you for being so great with the kids, my boys love you too!

*sPARKLY~sARAH* said...

I loved it Iona! And I love you!!!

I'm so dead-proud of you! You rock chica!!!! Way to go!
Ahhhhh . . .that was a great day.